Friday, December 5, 2008

Introducing: 5 Things Cooking!

So i've decided that this site is getting scattered...so I've been working on a new site, just for recipes and cooking tips! I hope you like it :o) That site will have e-mail links for submitting recipes as well as letting you subscribe through readers. For those of you who don't use readers, they're amazing! Basically, it takes the highlights and puts them on a page in your email account (like yahoo or gmail) and lets you browse through blogs just like news headlines. It's great if you regularly read lots of blog and don't want to list them all on your personal blog.

So, let me know what you think! And yes, I finally added a fun header here. Maybe I have a future in graphic design...anyone else want a fun new header? Maybe i'll host my own giveaway...

5 Things Cookings button

No comments: