Monday, January 5, 2009

My Pregnant Friends: a freebie!

I am not pregnant. Just wanted to get that out there because it seems like so many are! Congrats to all of you expecting little bundles of noise, I mean joy, in the next few months.

I got a catalog for Target Baby offering a $20 giftcard to Target just for registering for baby stuff! All you have to do is print out your registry and take it and the coupon to Guest Services and receive a free $20 giftcard. I'm not going to try to fake it--I know if I registered for baby stuff right now it would only make me want one even more...


I only have one voucher (though you might be able to find it online), so hurry if you're interested! Just comment on this post and let me know you want it--especially if you're having your first. Happy pregnancies, everyone!

No comments: