Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Projects

So I'm busy with school and packing and yardwork, which means I'm suddenly in the mood to get seriously crafty. Here are some new projects on the horizon. Interested? Let me know, we can make them together!


A toddler neck pillow, since his poor head flops around in his forward-facing car seat!



A toddler bag, so Scotty can carry his own gear and diapers instead of commandeering my purse!


Looking for something different? Check out this great site for easy step by step tutorials.

makeitandloveit


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make them with you! Thanks for the links, though. I also wanted to let you know about the fish tanks in the basement of the Widsow building on campus. There are a few of them (less than 10), but it's free and close, and Isaac loved it as much as an aquarium. And one more note...the other day Isaac and I were looking at videos on friends' blogs to pass the time, and so we visited your blog because you always have cute videos. We watched the one of Scottie pointing to parts of his body probably 3 times, and Isaac tried to follow along. It was really cute. I guess they're virtual friends. :)