Friday, June 5, 2009

Portrait Party

So, I found a great photographer through Craig'slist this past week! She's trying to expand her portfolio and get business going, so she offered me a free half hour session and 5 images on CD. I figured I had nothing to lose, but I had no idea I would get such great pictures FOR FREE! I do have an adorable son, but still, these are super professional--and Scotty just threw rocks into Utah Lake for the entire session.

I think her work is so great, and I know many of you are looking to get affordable pictures of your cute kids, so I'm thinking of hosting a portrait party. Here's how it works. I pick a location and invite my friends (and their kids). Every guest gets a free 20 minute shoot, including individuals or groups as needed, without paying any session fees! You can bring any people or props you wish, and photos will be edited and posted to a secure site within a week.

There is no pressure to buy any
of the portraits taken!


CD

Guests can purchase a CD with their images
5 images - $15
10 images - $25
15 images - $35
20 images - $45
all images - $55

Prints

8 wallets - $10
4x6 - $10
5x7 - $10
8x10 - $15
11x14 - $20

I might even make it more of a party and provide food and treats to keep us entertained. Anyone interested? Let me know! I have to have at least four people to schedule...

check out her website as well!

P.S. if you want to see Scotty's pics, let me know and I'll email you a link.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I would do that. I'm all about cheap/free pictures.